If my treatment is prolonged, will I be provided assistance with the extension of my visa?

Medical and Medical Attendant visas can be extended at the FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Office) in Malaysia. This depends on the condition of the patient and patients are expected to file all required medical documents for the application of the same.