This slightly varies from hospital to hospital. However, hospitals will provide a detailed list for your perusal.
Usual inclusions are:
- Rooms and beds
- Diet – for patient and bystander
- Surgeon and anesthetist’s fee
- Doctor’s / specialist consultation and fee
- Fee for surgery, theatre room
- Consumables used for surgery (sutures, tubes etc.)Usual exclusions are:
- Implants and special consumables
- If the medical procedure requires implants or special consumables, the doctors or staff will intimate you. Costs for implants depend on the size, type, and material. You will be provided with a range of options for implants depending on you health and body condition. Based on the physician’s recommendations and your budgetary plans, you can make the selection.
- Cost of stay beyond the prescribed time in the hospital, is likely to be linked to your recovery rates and maybe charged additionally.
- Special tests, medications and high value drugs will be charged extra.